Dear Long-time Friend Who is Now Married,
Stop putting me on the phone with your wife without asking me first!
We are not magically going to form a friendship just because you keep forcing us to talk to each other on the phone.
I like her fine, but I have nothing to say to her. Just put the phone on speaker and let me shout hello to her like a normal person!
YOUR Friend, but Not Your Wife’s Friend,
- lindseyglorio likes this
- gingeredphoenix likes this
- aprilkristin likes this
- jennhoney likes this
- aliceadair said: Along with this, I also hate when male friends recap our conversation to their wife while we’re still on the phone… as if this full disclosure will somehow keep the awkward away.
- ladyofthehouse said: ugh. I know exactly who this friend is, I bet. Ugh. that’s rotten.
- ladyofthehouse likes this
- maryksalcedo likes this
- bakewithavengeance likes this
- baffledinbrooklyn likes this
- section9 likes this
- buildingaladder likes this
- sotheresthat likes this
- coffeeartandtrouble likes this
- shovelbum said: dude, that is weird.
- shovelbum likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- sallydoodle likes this
- helms-deep said: I’m married…and I’ve always hated that. Ugh. Sorry.
- helms-deep likes this
- myturtlespeedy said: I’ve had 2 conversations with my long time friends wife of 5 years. I’m ok with that.
- myturtlespeedy likes this
- palmtreepalmtree posted this