receiver, sorry it took me so long to get to answering the nine questions that you had a hard time writing!
• Rule 1: Always post the rules
• Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 9 new ones.
• Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
• Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Sorry, guys. I don’t believe in rules, so I’m not following any of those. Except the first one. Just to demonstrate that I’m not following the rules.
But now I will answer receiver’s questions:
1. Do you have a favorite cut of beef? Please elaborate.
Uh… I don’t think so. I like beef. It’s yummy. In brisket form, in filet form, in fajita form, in hamburger form. Whatever. I just like it.
2. What is currently your favorite item of clothing?
This cheap pair of wannabe Tom’s I got at Target that are super comfy, but cute enough that I don’t feel like a schlub when I wear them.
3. What was one of your most memorable gifts–either given or received?
Ooh. That’s tough. First thing that came to mind: One hannukah, I made a mix CD for my dad, and he really loved it. He listened to it a lot, shared it with his friends. I think it is my most successful mix to date. And I love that he loved it.
4. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Please elaborate.
Yes. I do text-based free-form roleplay. I started doing this when I was a kid back in the AOL days. Basically, text-based roleplay is like community storytelling. Each person has a character, and those characters interact online with each other in chat rooms. Another way to describe it is like online D&D without the quests. It’s a fun creative outlet, and a huge time-waster. But I still love doing it now and again.
5. If you had to chose, would it be black ink or blue ink?
6. When was the last time you got the giggles at a generally inappropriate time? Please elaborate.
I can’t remember. I giggle only when it’s appropriate. Or really, are giggles ever inappropriate?
7. We had “Career Day” almost every year when I was in grade school. What was/is your dream career?
Estate manager of a Tuscan villa.
8. What is one of your favorite material objects?
I have two cherished stuffed animals: Pooie, my bear, who has been with me since I was eight, and Zed, my woolly mammoth, who has been with me since law school.
9. Who’s on first?
Usually Adrian Gonzalez. Go blue!